Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys im back!! i finally got my 2011 SX koup!!...i was going to go wit white but i was really having a hard time finding it in that color, so i went wit black...wich i do not REGRET!! black looks soo great...lov my car!! lov every lil thing about it... i'll post more pics soon, here is this one i took just arriving home from the dealer!

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
In Canada the Koup SX is available in white...maybe in Puerto Rico it is too?

In Australia and Singapore the SX is available in Lime Twist...dammit...not in NA!

OP -- look forward to your pics!

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Congrats, any mods planned as of yet?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats, any mods planned as of yet?

thanks! well just got the windows tinted!...and gonna change the kia emblems, find a spoiler n maybe try to get some chrome handles, besides that im really just gonna leave it like that... would u happen to know where i can find, the K emblems, spoiler and chrome handles?

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
No, but someone on here will, I'm new here too. I've had my forte sx sedan for two weeks now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well actually here in Puert Rico there is SX in white...i saw one but it was manual trans... i was looking for the 6spd auto!...but BLACK looksss soooo mucchhh nice!!! LOL!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just look on E-bay and there is tons of spoilers, k-emblems, and chrome handles. I bought some stuff from Xauto-artx in seoul.

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
would u happen to know where i can find chrome handles?
Congrats on the new ride kris86!!! Oh and if you're really interested in buying some chrome handles, I have a set. I changed mine out to white. They were only on my car for about 2 weeks, so they're pretty much brand new. PM me if you're interested and we could work something out... Really tho, nice new car:)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh, and BTW, WELCOME and congrats on your new SX! Lot of cool people here!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats on the new ride kris86!!! Oh and if you're really interested in buying some chrome handles, I have a set. I changed mine out to white. They were only on my car for about 2 weeks, so they're pretty much brand new. PM me if you're interested and we could work something out... Really tho, nice new car:)

thanks man alot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts