Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You don't have money to buy a Koup but are asking what mods are the best? Stop trying to up your post count and try having a look around and figure some things out yourself.

·
Registered
33 Posts
First mod, altezza tail lights. Nothing says 'performance car' like a brand new set of tails. I mean seriously, guys are gonna be look at those things all day because my car is baller fast... they might as well have something nice to look at.

Second mod, muffler. I don't know what it is about a muffler, but nothing says 'Good morning' like a Magnaflow 4" muffler welded onto your 1.75" factory piping.

Third mod, stickers. Who the hell is gonna know how hard you park unless you drop some stickers on your ride? HKS, Blitz, AEM, Magnaflow... fuck yeah bro. Who the hell cares if you have those parts or not, you're a force to be reckoned with

Fourth mod, pull the top off your stock airbox. Yeah, that just gave you 15 at the wheels. Maybe not, but thats what you'll tell people...

Fifth mod, CF 48" wing. Well, now you've pretty much completed the total package. Nothing says 'hard as fuck' and 'track car' like a 48" eBay special.

Now that you've done the top 5 mods for any 'performance vehicle' you can pretty much cruise the local strip looking like a badass, park your shit HARD at any local meets and ricer fly-by anyone who thinks twice about how much power you're packing.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
i dont see anything wrong with his post?

1. debadge
2. tint windows
3. CAI
4. spoiler
5. exaust

thats my opinion

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yep
I reckon you need to have the funds before you consider mods. However I looked here for a while waiting for the Koup I had on order to be delivered. In my opinion I reckon the "bang for your buck" and easily done mods are:
Window tint
K Badges
LEDs
Painted calipers.
Save your $, Buy your car, then plan your mods using the great resources of this forum. In the meantime, take a low profile.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
1) Exhaust w/ high flow cat ($1000)

2) Turbo ($4,150 w/ plug and play harness)

3) Eibach springs ($240)

4) Front + rear strut bars ($300)

5) Lighweight rims. ($800 + tires)

Enjoy the 100+ whp addition, tighter handling, and lowered ride :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Haha begging? No way. I give you 2 bucks. What's your paypal. Haha jk

·
Registered
524 Posts
maybe in the future we should have an application process to determine that u actually have a forte to have write access in this forum... let anyone read so google searches arent denied information... just so bogus threads arent started like this in the future.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Intake, Exhaust,springs, piggyback, some dressup stuff, brake upgrade, pulley.....
I know that is more than 5 but it is good to build a well rounded car. Surely power is topping most guys lists so that should fill most of the top spots. Don't do too large of an exhaust. 2.25 inch max, even if you are turbo. Strut bar etc... is good idea too.

ROAD/RACE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.