Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what yall think
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Automotive lighting Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Grille Land vehicle Car Vehicle Alloy wheel Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Temp attached before painting?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Not bad, I like the side skirts and the rear lip and spoiler. Not a fan of how the front goes over everything, but it'll probably look way better painted.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Did someone ass ram you? someone hit the back of my car in a parking lot while I was not there , I get back and theres red paint on my rear bumper, got rid of the paint but my white paint chiped off too, I got a touch up pen from kia and fixed it up, its still noticable when you look at it though.... anyways back on topic Im not a big fan of the front but the back and sides look nice.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yea not a big fan of the front either...but I have to see it completed and painted before I pass judgement....When is the ETA for the finished product????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wife tried to make a kia crossover, she backed into a kia serento lol. We just hung it on there to see what it looked like on te car. I don't think I will be putting it on my car, they wanted $2600 to fix the back bumper, fill in the holes on the front bumper and paint them, and to paint and put the kit on. Thats a little much for me. Plus I am not a fan of the front because of the lines it just doesn't match the stock lines.

·
Registered
348 Posts
How exactly do you mean 'first'? Hasn't anyone else done a body kit on a sedan yet? Or you mean first of this particular kit? Just seems weird because we've had an actual factory kit for our sedans for two months now... sure it's in Canada but if we have it, y'all can get it, so I'm just curious at the wording.

Otherwise, I am quite interested to see what the finished product looks like. Not sure how those lines on the skirts go with the body line just above it but painted should change things considerably. Good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
How exactly do you mean 'first'? Hasn't anyone else done a body kit on a sedan yet? Or you mean first of this particular kit? Just seems weird because we've had an actual factory kit for our sedans for two months now... sure it's in Canada but if we have it, y'all can get it, so I'm just curious at the wording.

Otherwise, I am quite interested to see what the finished product looks like. Not sure how those lines on the skirts go with the body line just above it but painted should change things considerably. Good luck with it.
The kit in this thread is the factory kit in the Non-NA markets. Check the Singapore forums and pretty much all the sedans have them

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From what I was told by the guys who got it, this is the first body kit for the sedan ever sent to the usa, they could be wrong I am not sure.. I am not sure if kia makes a kit and sells a kit to people or not, at least my dealership doesn't. Here is what it looks like painted and on another car.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Kia motors Kia forte

Land vehicle Car Trunk Vehicle Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Mid-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Kia motors Mid-size car

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
where did you get the body kit at?? i have been looking everywhere for one but cant find it, is there a link or a number that i can call to get it at it would be very helpful.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Good Luck getting anything for KAI... Both Asylum and Angel have had issues

1 - 18 of 18 Posts