Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my HIDs and got them into my buddy's house. Now i just have to wait 3.5 months until i get back from Afghanistan to install them, the perfect amount of time to accumulate even more!

I got the DDM Tuning, 35w 8000k H11's and was curious if anybody could show me the thread i need to look at to see how to make it fit the H11b's that our car takes.

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
Bought my HIDs and got them into my buddy's house. Now i just have to wait 3.5 months until i get back from Afghanistan to install them, the perfect amount of time to accumulate even more!

I got the DDM Tuning, 35w 8000k H11's and was curious if anybody could show me the thread i need to look at to see how to make it fit the H11b's that our car takes.
It was actually a LOT easier than i thought it would be, send me a PM when you get back and I can swing by and help put em in. OR I could put them in before you get back for you. It literally took like 30 mins total for me so I have NO problem doin that for you especially considering what youre doin for us overseas.

Either way bro, its up to you.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Question though, how long did ddm take for it to be delivered? :p and congrats on receiving your first mod. Sucks you can't use it till 4 months, I would be jumping at the chance to use them.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Question though, how long did ddm take for it to be delivered? :p and congrats on receiving your first mod. Sucks you can't use it till 4 months, I would be jumping at the chance to use them.
you still havent gotten yours main?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts