Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just a warning. This will void your warrenty. You will have to cut the power wire from each coil in order to cut ignition timing. I also dont take responsibility of your actions if you screw up. I have everything put back together i can only guide you and tell you were too connect your wires. Theres 6 wires. 4 of which should take you about 10-15 min to wire up. 2 which you will have to be carefull with. I will post wire locations later on today. Its 6:14am and half asleep

· Registered
284 Posts
crock.

forget about the haters from streetkia.

your doing a great job here at forteforums - im sure a lot of people (myself included) cant wait till friday.

thanks for not only doing everything your doing - but posting it all with videos, pictures and guides.

dont stop.

fastest kia in the world.
remember 2nd place is just 1st to lose.

· Premium Member
976 Posts
crock.

forget about the haters from streetkia.

your doing a great job here at forteforums - im sure a lot of people (myself included) cant wait till friday.

thanks for not only doing everything your doing - but posting it all with videos, pictures and guides.

dont stop.

fastest kia in the world.
remember 2nd place is just 1st to lose.
+1
Crock, since you have your ECU reprogram could "they" program your ECU to do just what your WOT box do????!?!
I have my old 98 Talon reprogram with those features for close to nothing more than the new tune!

Just a though!!

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I talked to jay from sfr couple weeks ago its not an option for our ecu. Not even the gen. This is the way to go.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.