Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last year we had been researching options for an affordable, reliable, and high efficiency vehicle with the features we needed and kept coming back to some of Kia's products. We have also had some experience with another family member's Kia Rio, which seems to be very well made, drives great, and includes everything one needs for an entry level car.

After a year of entertaining various other options, great 2019 year-end deals provided an opportunity for a good price on a 2019 Forte EX Launch Edition, which ironically a year ago I had noted seemed to me a little too expensive for the segment and certainly our budget when I ran across one in a dealer's showroom. But with these 2019 models being discounted, the price became right.

We're really pleased with the features and economy in the Forte, and especially with the Launch Edition's unique combination of sport, safety and convenience options while retaining the high efficiency 2.0L engine and IVT for economy.

In other vehicle forums I'm usually posting questions about how to troubleshoot or repair something, but I'm hopeful and expect here that I won't need to do that with the Forte and instead will be researching how to get the most out of the car.

We also had a very good buying experience with our dealer, Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh, NC. There were a few minor issues with the car when we picked it up, and the dealer has been great about taking care of the issues right away, providing a loaner, etc.

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
842 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts