Kia Forte Forum banner

First post and a GOOD post!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  NIZLE144 
#1 ·
So i am new here and i am looking at getting a new koup. I currently have an SRT4 making 400whp that i am not interested in anymore. I am wanting to go back to 2 doors and affordable. So its looking like a forte koup. Now that being said i just got off the phone with turbokits.com and was talking to them about there turbo kit there testing. Today is going to be the first start up of the car with the new kit. They are using an AEM FIC to tune with and they have made a PNP harness for it, drop in injectors, fmic and all. He would not give me a price on anything yet because they are looking at getting someone to write a map to just flash the stock computer and no use the FIC. He said that they were going to do some tuning with the FIC and drive it for a little while to make sure everything is good before going into production. So it looks like turbokits.com is going to be alot of peoples best friend before to long! I will def be in lint for one of these if i get a new Koup!

#4 ·
YES!
I was correct!
AEM f/ic
lol

I still want the aem if they release it so my tuner can tweak it a little bit easier if needed
hes an srt4 guy too lol
dont think hes tired of his though, just paid it off in full a few months ago
cant wait for the turbokit to come out, hope I have some money by then!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.