Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell! I picked my car up a week ago last Saturday and the passenger rear fender has a scratch from someone who doesn't know how to pull into a parking space. :mad: The hit was hard enough to pop the fender out a bit. It was able to pop back in but there are paint chips and scratches. I don't know if the paint pen is going to cover it or not.

There are two prices of paint pens. One is twice as expensive... has anyone got experience with either or both and can share some advice?

It was a residential lot of a friends house with assigned spots. I'm going back tomorrow to see if I can see anything on the car beside where I parked. If I find the guy, we will have WORDS!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
oh i had a guy back into me and claim i rear-ended him.. i have a nice trailer hitch ball imprint into my bumper. dealer said it would be a $100-200 touch up

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I picked up my car from the dealership a couple weeks ago there were a couple minor scratches on the exterior, the dealer told me he would be fixing them whenever I gave him a call. Still havnt agreed on a meeting time though...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.