Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like we have a new section. 0 threads. Until now..... 2020 gt2 package, first new car íve ever bought. I traded in my bmw 335. I'm not quite to 6000 miles on it, so far it's been a good ride.

I've tinted the windows and removed the ugly kia badges, otherwise it hasnt needed anything but an oil change.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hell, I thought they posted the first time... let's try again. Here it is all shiny after a wash/wax. the white blotches are clouds being reflected. It is/was the only GT this color in the state. I'm sure there's at least 1 more since I bought it, because another dealer that was trying to sell me a car got one in. But this one was fully optioned, and the one they got in, not optioned at all. And they finally got it about a week after I bought this one. The dealer I used ended up getting it from the other side of the state, after I found it. There's at least 1 GT line the same color around here, but who cares about them? :)

The 2nd pic, front windows are actually down. Camera artifact just made that window BLACK for some reason.

And this is whats behind your steering wheel emblem for 2020 models.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That badge is much better than the OEM badge. Did you get them from the dealer or Amazon / Ebay? Part Number?

Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those were an ebay purchase from China (free coronavirus with ever purchase kids!) I paid less than $20 shipped for all 7. So far they look like they're holding up but its only been a few months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts