Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rather than tacking this onto the other thread about the service manual, I wanted to ask:

Has anyone found information specifically for the five-door in the service manual? I'm interested in removing a rear door interior panel, but I don't want to just start tearing into it. Other car makers, in their service manuals, have illustrations of how various interior panels are held in place to aid removal/reinstallation. I've broken too many clips/plastic pieces on past cars only to learn how they come apart after they were broken off.

If this info isn't available, does anybody have a picture or good description of the door panel?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Ratdaddy. I assume that was on the Kia Tech website. If the pic was from Kia Tech, do you remember what section you found it in?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have not found forte 5 door specific info on Kia-tech, so it would be valuable to know where it is. Can anyone point to the specific place?

Thanks

·
Registered
649 Posts
Went to KIA Tech selected service info click on model pick forte
(5door not listed) in number or keyword slot type in door then read and pick...rear door replace....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts