Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have a write up on how to install the flasher module you need when u install switchback LED turn signals? I am getting them for xmas and i no ill wanna run out and install them.... so id rather ask now than later....

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i see from the video how to install it but i cant seem to get the damn stock one to budge.... ne ideas.... i no it has the "prongs" on the side but i cant get it to come off

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PHEWWWWW!!!! i got it!!! but now i cant get the other one is as hard as i try.... damn i can bench 275 but i can get this stupid flasher module in.... is it ok to leave the stock one is or will the "hyper flash" burn out my other bulbs?

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did a search when i ordered it but DDM said that they are sending out the correct ones now... does autozone or someone sell the right one?

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
picked up the tridon fit perfect thanks for all the help... also got my hids installed yesturday.... love it! ill post some pics soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.