Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My 3D MAXpider KAGU All-Weather mats came a couple days ago. The weather and life finally gave me a chance today to vacuum out what little debris I had on the floor carpet and install them. Boy...that driver's side sure is a little bit of a PITA to get in with those two clips to hold them still lol.

I like them and glad I got them over the WeatherTech. Just wish they didn't cover up the nice dead pedal!

Some pics...

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte EX
4 Posts
I have OEM all-weather floor mats and they've worked out fine. Installing the front driver-side floor mat was slightly difficult due to the angle of the hooks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I have OEM all-weather floor mats and they've worked out fine. Installing the front driver-side floor mat was slightly difficult due to the angle of the hooks.
Oooooooohhh! those dual hooks on the driver side.

I struggled and almost lost my cool when I started with the driver side 1st. Took a break and went over to the passenger side and got that to go in pretty easy since it was only 1 hook. But it gave me some tips on how to handle the driver side. Still was a PITA for sure, but eventually go it.

It will make me think twice about taking it out to clean it though lol

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
GGBailey...I forgot about them. I ordered custom floor mats from them for a show car back in 2007.
You can choose colors, edge trim, heel pad, and insert a custom logo.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bad quality pictures. In person looks alot better. In
About a week the shipping wrinkles will go away. I can get a discount code for these if anyone is interested PM me.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Bad quality pictures. In person looks alot better. In
About a week the shipping wrinkles will go away. I can get a discount code for these if anyone is interested PM me.

View attachment 82830

View attachment 82831

View attachment 82832
That is "BUSY"!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts