Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forte GT 1.6 Turbo
4 Posts
I like that red on the air dam. Just had my designer make up some new stickers for me. It's a hybrid of a turbo and our famous dog Cuda.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are GT Lines Allowed or is it just for the GT versions ? I just got mine last week .
I wouldn't have a issue with it. 🙂. Just as you know GTs and GT lines are made differently motor, transmission, and suspension ect stuff. So mods being talked about wouldn't work with non GTs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wouldn't have a issue with it. 🙂. Just as you know GTs and GT lines are made differently motor, transmission, and suspension ect stuff. So mods being talked about wouldn't work with non GTs.
I work at a Kia dealership in the aftermarket department so I know alot about all the Kias especially Forte vehicles we are building the worlds first convertible Stinger as we speak

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I work at a Kia dealership in the aftermarket department so I know alot about all the Kias especially Forte vehicles we are building the worlds first convertible Stinger as we speak
Awesome. Definitely would like to know more about aftermarket department. 😀

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awesome. Definitely would like to know more about aftermarket department. 😀
We build all Kias here our dept builds stingers with 500 plus hp ,Lifted Tellurides, and Forte with drop springs body kits and wheels all kinds of stuff we are in Orlando FL

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We build all Kias here our dept builds stingers with 500 plus hp ,Lifted Tellurides, and Forte with drop springs body kits and wheels all kinds of stuff we are in Orlando FL
Now im very interested and willing to drive to get something done like this at a dealership.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Now im very interested and willing to drive to get something done like this at a dealership.
We are the ONLY Kia dealership that builds custom full on vehicles from mild to wild...we are building the world's first convertible Stinger ,I work at CityKia in greater Orlando Florida about 20 min from Walt Disney World On Orange Blossom Trail

1 - 20 of 31 Posts