Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Fire Orange Kia Forte GT
39 Posts
Post lots of pics of mods. I would like to do a GT get together in DFW area but don't know if there are enough folks here. I have seen only 2 other GTs on the road since I bought mine about 6 months ago.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Post lots of pics of mods. I would like to do a GT get together in DFW area but don't know if there are enough folks here. I have seen only 2 other GTs on the road since I bought mine about 6 months ago.

There is a FB GT group. There is good of ppl coming to this meet. You post ur location there for setting up a meet. Facebook Groups

·
Registered
230 Posts
FEBRUARY 21ST 4PM
15151 N Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers, FL 33903.
That's cool I wish I live closer just to check it out. I am guessing that COVID-19 is over down there and social gatherings are back on? Again wish I lived there.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That's cool I wish I live closer just to check it out. I am guessing that COVID-19 is over down there and social gatherings are back on? Again wish I lived there.
FLORIDA hasn't shut down lol since the beginning lol.

·
Registered
2020 Fire Orange Kia Forte GT
39 Posts
There is a FB GT group. There is good of ppl coming to this meet. You post ur location there for setting up a meet. Facebook Groups
Yeah, me and Suckerberg don't get along. There is a Miata Club wife belongs to and they do FB Groups. Their drives are pretty good. I ride out with a local cycle group too.

·
Registered
2020 Forte GT 1.6 Turbo
4 Posts
I apologize but we were late leaving the nursing home. I'm still 1.5 hours from you. Hopefully you do another get together.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts