Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Hey guys, I'm gonna be in Jacksonville next month. I'm driving down from atlanta, not sure yet if I get to drive a POV but if I can perhaps we can meet up. If you guys are interested.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Well the meeting I have starts on Oct 10 and goes through the end of the month. Not sure about free time in that period but I was thinking about driving down a few days early. I'll know something definite in another couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Hey guys, got the final say on that meeting. I'll be in Jacksonville by the 8th of October and will be free on the 9th. The whole thing starts on the 10th and goes through the 27th so I'm really not sure how much free time I'll have after it starts. Let me know if you guys want to meet up on the 8th or 9th.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Ahh, that sucks man, sorry, I'm having enough problems getting the previous days off to this. Perhaps another time. I actually used to live in Tampa and haven't visited in years so I need to head there sometime. I'll let you Floridians know next time I'm down middle of the state :D. BTW you DO know the 9th is a Saturday right?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I know just the place

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
So anyone else in Jacksonville/Daytona Beach area want to meet up on the 8th or 9th of October?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
sure! where at??
LOL, I have no idea, you would know the area better then I. I'm coming down to Jacksonville on the 7th or 8th. You could pick a place and let me know, GPS is a wonder :)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
hazmat, your going to have to be a little more detailed then that, I've been to Jacksonville all of ONE times :)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I'm thinking the 8th then. The 10th is doable but only before noon. Have to meet up with my unit at 1400 so....... I'm thinking of driving down early on the 8th so sometime mid to late afternoon would be good. If that works let me know

·
Premium Member
138 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Hey everyone, just made it down to the Jacksonville/Daytona area, anyone interested in a meet up?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.