Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i woke up this morning to my doorbell being rang repeatedly and come to find out that my drivers side window was smashed out. lost everything in it. its completely cleaned out. trunk is empty as well. this is pretty shitty. still waiting for the police.

·
Registered
587 Posts
That freaking sux!

So sorry.....

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Damn that must be painfull to know that some one has taken what you work hard for. Suggestion own a gun ;)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Thanks d113 :)

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
and... BANNED

Scott, there is absolutely no need to bring Racist comments to the forums.

You have an Instant one Month ban... and if you do this again, you will be banned for good.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my insuranc company is sending some1 to replace the window today. i'll have to go get it re tinted tho.

·
Registered
532 Posts
What did they take?

I know how you feel, it's been a bad couple of weeks with the cars. Mine got back into and the person did not have insurance, and I'm battling with my insurance. People are so inconsiderate. I'm sorry this happened to you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Its ashame people in this world have to resort to stealing, instead of doing as we all do and working hard for what we have. I'm sorry to hear that some a**hole had to break into your car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
dude i feel so bad for you, i HATE when ppl cant leave other ppls belongings alone.
good luck with your insurance company!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What did they take?

I know how you feel, it's been a bad couple of weeks with the cars. Mine got back into and the person did not have insurance, and I'm battling with my insurance. People are so inconsiderate. I'm sorry this happened to you.
after making the police report and insurance claim, the total dollar amount that was stolen was 467.85. theyre taking 200 out for the deductible. this just isnt a good experience at all. first time this has ever happened.

·
Registered
316 Posts
That sucks man. I had a guy break into my car 2 weeks ago. Nothing serious was stolen so i didn't file anything with insurance. They caught the guy because he tried to use my expired visa.

Well monday i was supposed to get my winter tires on but when i went to get them from my barn they were gone. did the police report and told them to question this guy.....they said they can't even do that without any proof. I laughed. I called my insurance and they can't do anything because the theft wasn't reported when it happened.....bullshit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That sucks man. I had a guy break into my car 2 weeks ago. Nothing serious was stolen so i didn't file anything with insurance. They caught the guy because he tried to use my expired visa.

Well monday i was supposed to get my winter tires on but when i went to get them from my barn they were gone. did the police report and told them to question this guy.....they said they can't even do that without any proof. I laughed. I called my insurance and they can't do anything because the theft wasn't reported when it happened.....bullshit.
I thought the reason we have a monthly payment for insurance is to ensure stuff like this doesn't happen.... :confused::confused::confused:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts