Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,
Just bought my Koup SX on Tuesday, and I love it! Came across the site and figured I'd see what it's about. Stationed in Central US right now about to head back home to Florida at the end of the year.

I got the black Koup with (what I believe are) all of the options except the leather seats because I didn't want leather in Florida, and the dealer had a spoiler for it also which I opted out of buying.

It's my third car and by far my favorite on all accounts. I've already gotten the "I can't believe that's a KIA" a ton of times, it's going to take people a little while to learn.

If you have any questions for me hit me up.

-KoupPick

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,837 Posts
Nice shiney Koup! Whoever your photographer is they did a nice job!

·
Registered
318 Posts
welcome! i too am in florida but i have the leather seats lol. they arent so bad, just need a windsheild reflector and its fine. where are you located in florida?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
LOL FNG always love that saying..
anyway Welcome to the forteforums nice Koup love the color:)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
and as a black koup w/leather in florida- nope- right tinting and sunshield popped up ... the leather isnt all that bad....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm going back to Tampa where I was born and raised (well right outside of it).

I plan doing a few mods including CAI, something with the suspension, probably getting the K badges, and a few simple things like seat covers, floor mats, and and steering wheel, as well as after market seats. Going to be a while before I can do any of this though cause I am in the middle of selling a house which we're probably going to lose money on, then finding a new place in Florida.

By the way my wife is the photographer, we haven't had a whole lot of time to do shoots though with everything going on.

JMP Photography | Facebook

1 - 12 of 12 Posts