Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of anybody selling the foglights for a ex sedan in the united states other than the dealerships. I would like to buy them from the us rather than buying from korea if possible but like the price of them from korea.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Does anybody know of anybody selling the foglights for a ex sedan in the united states other than the dealerships. I would like to buy them from the us rather than buying from korea if possible but like the price of them from korea.

i bought them from Korea. they are real KIA OEM lights. i love them

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
An ebay search comes up with a couple but most if not all are shipped from overseas. There are a couple of forum members that have purchased aftermarket fog lamps, not sure if any found local sellers though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually talked to my local Kia dealership yesterday. I wanted to buy the actual fog lights for my EX. They said i would have to replace the whole wiring harness because there are 2 different harness and the one i have doesnt have the quick connect...does anyone know if thats true?

·
Registered
41 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts