Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Having tried bulbs like that in the past, I just have to tell you that you'll be sorry if you ever need actual fog lights. The blue coating severely reduces the light output.

Do you have stock lighting for your low and high beams?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have stock lighting for the other lights I will now put back in the stock bulb for foglights. I just wanted to up the power a little from 27w to 37w

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought the same ones and really like them. I do not really get fog where I live so it is more of an aesthetics issue than anything else. I have 6000K low beams and those fog lights which are around 5000K.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the same ones and really like them. I do not really get fog where I live so it is more of an aesthetics issue than anything else. I have 6000K low beams and those fog lights which are around 5000K.
Here we don't have fog so mine too are for aesthetics also. But the fog lights are much brighter and whiter than my other lights now, where did you get your other light bulbs from and was it hard to get the low and high beam bulbs out. Did you also change the parklight bulb?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts