Kia Forte Forum banner

Fogs...

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Aidensgrand 
#1 ·
So I wanted to add some fogs to my EX Sedan since mine came without any....Honestly I'd like a little bit of a different look than the fogs that came stock on the SX....Does anyone have any good ideas for new fogs and whereabout to shop for them other than Ebay???

Also there are so many different types of lights out there nowadays that I don't know what type to go with...Is one style better than the other? Do you typically want the fogs brighter than the headlights or vice versa? I would prefer to keep it as close as possible to the stock headlights for now since I don't plan on upgrading to HID's anytime soon....Would rather spend my $$$ getting my wheels on in the spring!

Thanks guys/gals...Any info would be great!!!!

Discussion starter · #5 ·
KIA- are you talking about the orange forte with the huge fogs in the top grill? Thanks for the suggestion but that definitely isn't my taste....I want something quite a bit smaller, and if it looks like ricey so be it..I mean I don't consider anyone a ricer because they like something on their car...to each their own...The fact we all bought import cars and want to make small mods here and there is going to leave us vulnerable to the "RICER" stigma!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.