Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my koup on saturday, but had to go back to the dealer on tuesday to replace my "Dealer" plates with my new plates. I bought the Koup from SMAIL KIA in greensburg, PA. Anyways, I was driving back from greensburg, heading towards Uniontown, PA (45 min drive), Once i got onto 119 South, I saw A Korsa Blue Koup SX, the exact same one as mine, it was all stock, i'm guessing the only difference is his was an automatic, mine's a stick. So we followed each other all the way to connelsville where he got off. I Just thought it was a huge coincidence to run into the same exact car especially since they're quite rare around here (south west PA)

·
Registered
436 Posts
I came out of Target the other day to find an exact twin of my car parked nose-to-nose with mine. Clearly done on purpose because I always park out in the middle of nowhere to avoid door-dings. I guess he just wanted to make himself known.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
If I see another forte parked I always park next to it for fun!

Someone at work just got a black sedan ex so whenever I can I park next to it. It's amazing the difference. They don't look that similar to me anymore.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What a coincedence!! I saw this one at school parked far out....so I parked right next to them. :D I thought it was pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
i was beeping at a lady who was driving a forte sedan and she thought i was mad at her lol...

she kept putting her head down and speeding up...

i finally pulled alongside her and mouthed "NICE FORTE"

she still didnt get the point :/

lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
Still waiting to see my clone , have not even more than 2 other koups arround , still waiting to see more !!!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^^ Come up on sunday, won't be an exact clone but close enough. LOL

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Was it on 401 as I drive the 401 to leslie everyday. Look at my gallery to see if it was my car. LOL

·
Registered
431 Posts
Was it on 401 as I drive the 401 to leslie everyday. Look at my gallery to see if it was my car. LOL
On the 401 yeah. And it was tinted windows too, I wanted to switch lanes to go right next to it, but an A4 cut me off :). Around 4-5 ish. Rush hour time.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I would be in that area just a little bit later. I leave Leslie at 4:45pm to go to younge and sheppard for 5pm. Then to Brampton from there. Did you notice if the Koup had chrome handles or were they painted body colour?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would be in that area just a little bit later. I leave Leslie at 4:45pm to go to younge and sheppard for 5pm. Then to Brampton from there. Did you notice if the Koup had chrome handles or were they painted body colour?
Deff. Wasnt you then, Because I was coming back from 401 & Dixie towards 401 & Bayview, and you were heading out of work to Brampton, thts on 401 West. I was on East Bound, and the copper SX was going east bound.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Well I know of two other Copperheads in Brampton. An EX and an SX. Thos would have been the only ones I have ever seen on the road in that colour.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts