Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lk47ecL1z5w?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lk47ecL1z5w?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
fail much?.... Just post the youtube link,, you dont need to embed. It auto Embeds.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
woots for dubstep.

listen to this. at around 1:19 is where the bass accually comes in

·
Registered
288 Posts
Don't even know where to begin. Maybe if i could upload 20 or 30 gigs here...

"There's smoke in my iris, so I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids.."

·
Registered
174 Posts

Now this is cool
THESE ARE MAKIN ME REALLY WANNA DRIVE!!!!
MELLOW.......

·
Registered
174 Posts
What im Jammin today....

^play this, it had me jammin out, not mindin speed. before i knew it i was at 97:eek: Did not know it was Diggy Simmons! Props lil guy

^^ This is for when im driving to work and plan on sellin all sorts of sh$!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Y L Groper you got some taste man, Gonna have me on youtube all day at work today.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dam! That Mt Eden stuff is awesome. I dont have a system....yet but I got to get that.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
this is the ultimate chill song to cruise to at night. thru downtown or just open highway. one of my favorites right here. enjoy

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
This is awesome. Now put it all on my flash drive for me. :p

EDIT: I was actually listening to Mt. Eden in my car yesterday and I was alone for the first time so I turned it up really loud. I found myself leaning up against my vibrating door at the stoplights. Umm so be careful out there.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

i know highly illegal as hell.......
and highly impractical to do-
but a thumbdrive w/ one of everyone in this forum favorite song.........

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

old skool- she is still doing a lot of drum n bass stuff.......

this song was one of the ones i used on my soundtrack to coding.....back in the days

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oxycontin - Three Six Mafia

Late Night Tip - Three Six Mafia / Low Bass

Im N Luv Wit A Stripper - Remix

Throw It Up - Lil Jon / The bass starts around the 55sec mark
I love this song!

BME Click - Lil Jon Ft. Bme Allstars

Turn Me On - Keri Hilson Ft. Lil Wayne / low bass

The Hand Clap - Hurricane Chris

Some of the songs I have. Enjoy!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ah this thread started out good with quality DnB and good Hip-Hop then rapidly slid down hill into Lil Jon, Lil Wayne, & Kanye West. :p Too bad, I was going to post some Mos Def, Common, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, Dilated Peoples, Bianary Star, etc.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.