·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to uploading the video!!! Here you guys go!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
that'd be cool if your sittin in a parkin lot chillin with some friends but thatd get annoying while your driving haha you can turn it off right?

·
Registered
248 Posts
DAMN. just watchin it is makin me MAD jealous. i gots to find me an aftermarket one........looks REAL NASS.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, yeah you can turn it off. But i never get tired of it, because at a stop light you can see my speakers through my tint... its so funny seeing people's reactions too it! :p

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I love these at night, its so much freaking fun.
when I got the car I thought ooh thats kind of cool, but after having them
I look forward to night time drives even more then I did before.:)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yes i also look forward to the night time drives and when they are running at night they light up the entire front seat area!!!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
Me too...having the lights come on to the music is entertaining while driving...LoL!!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Completely agreed!! :) Just had a night time drive today.... Oh oh oh how i love them!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mine have recently started turning off ~20 seconds and then they come back on. I keep on the constant setting.

Anyone else notice this?

Sorry for the sort of thread jack! :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
I haven't noticed it, then again i've had my car for a day haha. and i keep mine to music or mood. Constant light just bugs me haha :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
DAMN. just watchin it is makin me MAD jealous. i gots to find me an aftermarket one........looks REAL NASS.

they have the flexable led's like the ones everyone is using for the AUDI headlight mod that you can wrap your speakers in... im sure u can find some that strobe to music

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
but then youd have to replace your speaker cover thing too cuz the ex model just has a grey plastic cover... unless you just want to put the strip on the outside. i plan on going to an extra parts store by my house and checking to see if they have any soul speakers available or forte sx speakers that light up like that. :) i think its cool

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
but then youd have to replace your speaker cover thing too cuz the ex model just has a grey plastic cover... unless you just want to put the strip on the outside. i plan on going to an extra parts store by my house and checking to see if they have any soul speakers available or forte sx speakers that light up like that. :) i think its cool
Let me know if you're able to find something. They're pretty cool although I could go without them but the girl wants them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I thought the light up speakers were stock on all Koups?? Is it just the SX then??

And ya i love the things lol. Keep mine set to music.

·
Registered
519 Posts
i wonder if the local dealership could just install them?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i wonder if the local dealership could just install them?
Yeah, they COULD but they would definitely charge you an arm and a leg for labor and parts...

·
Registered
526 Posts
A few months ago I had my door panels off, if I remember correctly, I think the speaker cover and lighted ring are part of the door panel. Could be wrong...but pretty sure they don't come off. Wasn't really looking at them to see if they did. The lighted ring may come off but I think the cover is part of the panel. Heck...I don't remember!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.