Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Reject and I agree the rear spoiler is alittle too tall,
I kind of like what they did with the rear difuser.. looks alittle better that way ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
I wouldn't mind the grill and front bumper. I definitely cannot afford a bodykit though haha.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I don't remember which website I emailed to ask about this bumper (just the bumper,not the whole kit, it's the NEFd one right?). The response I got was

"Thank you very much for writing to us.Please find the price as below:-
Nef Design Front Bumper for Forte or Koup: USD$750
*price quoted not includes shipping charges and VAT.
*the front bumper will includes paintwork(car body colour code needed) and fog lamp

For the shipping, due to the size of the item, the price will be very high and is USD$1250 by TNT (www.tnt.com) economy services (2week to reach US subject to custom clearance)."

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am very much trying to find the back piece of this kit. I need help. I have my front kit and I really want this back piece off of this kit... CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A LINK TO GET IT??????????????????

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Contact the people that sold you the front of it perhaps? I'm a little confused to what you're actually looking for. You posted in a different Koup thread asking for the "back piece" and now you're posting in a sedan thread asking the same thing. It's a little unclear what exactly you're asking for.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts