Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys

I ordered Forte Dash Monitor Surround Kit from Korean Auto Imports, What i get is this :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Order #****(Pending) Order Date: Thursday 24 June, 2010

Sub-Total: $129.95 International (International Air Mail): $18.60 Total: $148.55
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I really can't get it ? i paid and ordered on 24 and today 27 and the order is still pending ?

what is the problem ?

did any one order from that site and have any idea ?

thanks

·
Registered
649 Posts
First off in this kind of buisness it can take up to 24 to 48 hrs just to process the vast numbers of orders .Then pull the product from the warehouse package lable set up international shipping pick up and then it's on the way..Hell iv'e orderd stuff from from the state right next to me and it's taken 7 days .Just be patient :cool:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Agree with Ratdaddy.
Other reasons: -there is the weekend.
- Fifa World Cup

Sometimes it is hit and miss, I've waited quite some time on certain orders and on other orders, it would come in 72hrs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ohh guys thanks for comforting me :( i hope it's right. I will keep you guys updated thanks so much. i was scared that i got scam or something:rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys, big news.

my bank statment show that they charged my visa on 28/06/2010

so that is like 4 days after i placed the order. but the order still pending

so this means soo it will be shipped ?

thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
you should call or email them and ask the same question.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi buddy,

i just called them on this number +1-866-767-3686 the answer machine answered me and told me to leave me message so i did. also i sent email too but i sent others before but never got a replay.

don't know what to do more ?!!!!!!!!

i'm so scared now
that i got stolen and riped

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
after that call i just got email say on pref.
that my order can't be done and the money will be refund after 5 - 6 working days...
can any one tell me what those guys was thinking ?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
My guess (and anybody else's unless they work there) is that the on-line listings have not been updated to reflect what is available. You made an order, they processed it, the company that makes it says they no longer produce it, now you get refunded. Pretty normal for todays economy IMO... Just watch your balance until the refund shows up...and yes it can take days to process.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts