Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Awesome coincidence! Whenever I see a fellow owner I would chuck a brick through their window with a greeting message!

Registered
For a while at the Dodge Dart forum I was (still am, I guess) a member of, there was a member who made and sold business cards to leave on Darts you found in the wild inviting them to the forums.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For a while at the Dodge Dart forum I was (still am, I guess) a member of, there was a member who made and sold business cards to leave on Darts you found in the wild inviting them to the forums.
LOL...I thought about doing that with forteforums cards...but around here I'd be afraid to get shot for touching someone's car...
Today people aren't only HYPER-sensitive they're HYPER-HYPER-sensitive!

Registered
LOL...I thought about doing that with forteforums cards...but around here I'd be afraid to get shot for touching someone's car...
Today people aren't only HYPER-sensitive they're HYPER-HYPER-sensitive!
Never approach someone's car, even if it's to leave a note. They will misunderstand and shoot you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never approach someone's car, even if it's to leave a note. They will misunderstand and shoot you.
Besides...not everyone is nuts over Fortes like we are! Most just bought their Forte for transportation...if they were Forte-nuts like us they'd have already found forteforums.com on their own. :)

Premium Member
2021 Forte GT- Currant Red - GT2 Package - Ambien Lights
Besides...not everyone is nuts over Fortes like we are! Most just bought their Forte for transportation...if they were Forte-nuts like us they'd have already found forteforums.com on their own. :)
I guess I'm in the way of asking a stupid question, but ... How do you like your 21 GT Currant Red? Same color as mine.

Premium Member
Forte Day at Dairy Queen

...JK!

Happened to eat lunch at DQ in Callaway, FL and there happened to be two other Fortes there...a 2020 FE, 2019 S, and My 21 GT:

View attachment 83185
Although I would love to participate in the Forte Day, the bridge from Puerto Rico to Miami promised by an ex-governor seems to take a little longer than expected. :ROFLMAO::LOL::rolleyes:

Registered
Great little driving machine. Fun to drive, spirited, guaranteed to make the cops stand up and notice you...LOL!
It's too bad you guys can't get the Forte GT in a proper color, like a certain sweet metallic orange. Haha, just kidding. It's definitely a lot more fun and faster than any car at its price point has any reason to be. Also, I love me a dual-clutch automatic, even though they're really stupid and insanely expensive when they break. I'm not against rowing my own gears, but I don't really want that for a daily driver. On the flip side, I don't much like slushbox automatic, and CVTs and IVTs can all go die in a hole and stop offending me with their existence for all I care.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's too bad you guys can't get the Forte GT in a proper color, like a certain sweet metallic orange. Haha, just kidding. It's definitely a lot more fun and faster than any car at its price point has any reason to be. Also, I love me a dual-clutch automatic, even though they're really stupid and insanely expensive when they break. I'm not against rowing my own gears, but I don't really want that for a daily driver. On the flip side, I don't much like slushbox automatic, and CVTs and IVTs can all go die in a hole and stop offending me with their existence for all I care.
Actually the 2020 GT was available in Fire Orange (see Hamster GT's thread - he has a fire orange GT). Kia does this all the time...they start a new model off in the first year with lots of available colors and then drop all the colors that don't sell well the following years.

Registered
2020 Fire Orange Kia Forte GT
Actually the 2020 GT was available in Fire Orange (see Hamster GT's thread - he has a fire orange GT). Kia does this all the time...they start a new model off in the first year with lots of available colors and then drop all the colors that don't sell well the following years.
Yeah I didn't realize Fire Orange was not available in 2021. Dealer close to me said it was a hugely popular color and why he didn't have any. I found my 2020 in OK. Now I feel even more special. :)

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Great little driving machine. Fun to drive, spirited, guaranteed to make the cops stand up and notice you...LOL!
Ok, yeah. I really love this little car. I'm amazed by how good (so far) my two Kias are performing. 2018 Rio (Currant Red too :)) and my 2021 Forte GT. I've had faster cars in the past, but in this price range, the GT one can get a lot of fun without paying an arm and a leg. I'm always looking for an excuse to go out and drive my GT. LOVE IT, period!:cool:(y)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts