Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone in Canada here has replaced their stock emblems with any of the popular ones on the market, more specifically, the 'K' emblems?

Was curious to know how difficult it is, and what to order. I quickly looked at the front emblem and it appears to be held on with clips. The rear one I'm guessing is 3M auto tape or adhesive.

Anyways, let me know if you attempted this and how it went.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone in Canada here has replaced their stock emblems with any of the popular ones on the market, more specifically, the 'K' emblems?

Was curious to know how difficult it is, and what to order. I quickly looked at the front emblem and it appears to be held on with clips. The rear one I'm guessing is 3M auto tape or adhesive.

Anyways, let me know if you attempted this and how it went.

Thanks!
I order mine (K emblem) from E-bay! Too cold to do it right now! As for removal/install there's an how-to on this forum somewhere. Yes there's clip.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have replaced the stock with the red K emblem and do not recommend it. After three months, the chrome is pitting.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The front emblem has 4 clips and the rear has 2 and 3m. Not too hard to remove. use a heat gun if needed.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Anyone have luck removing the steering wheel emblem?
Yea there is just a few clips behind it... i disconnected the horn as to not bother my neighbors then put a screwdriver behind it and just popped it out... real simple...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts