Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put this in the sedan section as I think more people are likely to respond even though I own a 2020 Forte5.Same entertainment system I would wager. Anyway my display sometimes displays cover art when I play an album and sometimes not. I am using a USB stick with albums arranged in folders by genre/artist/album and search for albums by folder names. All album folders contain cover art labelled folder.jpg. I am wondering if it doesn't display if the jpg is either too low or too high in resolution.

·
Super Moderator
411 Posts
Have you tried resizing one that doesn't work to the same resolution as one that does work and see what happens?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking at the albums that show cover art and those that don't I find examples of both that are around 28-30kB so I don't think the resolution of the images is the issue

·
Registered
589 Posts
Try using .png
Try dumping the images on the root folder as the track
Try updating your UVO software if you haven't done so

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The answer as I stated is that album art as to be embedded. I found software Tagycardia that was able to embed the album art into the track tags. Previous to this my album art was a jpg file in each album folder, which served me well for purposes I used on the computer but not the car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The answer as I stated is that album art as to be embedded. I found software Tagycardia that was able to embed the album art into the track tags. Previous to this my album art was a jpg file in each album folder, which served me well for purposes I used on the computer but not the car.
I use Tagscanner to edit my mp3's it can look up the song online and embed the album art. TagScanner - Download

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I use Tagscanner also but it did not seem to do batch embedding of album art, only one folder at a time. Tagycardia will do 100s of folders at once

1 - 9 of 9 Posts