Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,816 Posts
You'll notice that consumer reports doesn't give a BIG PRO for long warranty! In fact when consumer reports mentions the Kia warranty they use phrases like: "longer than usual warranty". If they truly were reporting FOR the consumer, a 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranty with a 10 year powertrain warranty is a REAL PLUS for consumers -- just because the warranty actually lasts longer than the consumer's loan.

The first time I read a consumer reports article on the 2000 Kia Spectra I found they are truly biased...the engine in the 2000 Spectra was/is a Mazda 1.8L engine under license for Kia to build. Consumer reports said it was the worst idling and roughest running engine they had tested. BUT under the Mazda cars equipped with the same 1.8L engine consumer reports said they were smooth engines...I no longer use consumer reports for any purchases...anakputa is pretty "spot-on" about the writers...biased writers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.