Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I heard this old Queen song on Sirius radio the other day and it made me think of everyone on this forum. I through together some of your gallery pictures and made a music video. BigE made "Forte Forum:The Movie" earlier this year and that's where I got the idea. I tried to get most of your cars in there(couldn't get everyone). I am a novice video maker so please excuse the fuzzy video. I hope to learn how to make better quality someday. Anyway...without further ado, here it is... "I'm in Love With My Car" :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks jeff613, very nice video!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks! After viewing the video I noticed some changes needed to be made in the choreography. After the updated video is finished uploading I'll post it. It is much better! I'm removing the first video now-will be revised and back up in a short while.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok...the final video is uploaded. I did some slight changes. I think it turned out pretty good. Hope you enjoy it :cool:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ok...the final video is uploaded. I did some slight changes. I think it turned out pretty good. Hope you enjoy it :cool:

:) Thanks jeff613 it turned out really well and you put my car in there very cool!;)

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
that was awesome...well done!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great job honoured to have my car on there
Yeah, your the only one (besides myself) that is on there twice! I tried to get more peoples cars on there but only so much time to fit them all! For those I left out ,I apologize:(

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
thank you for taking your time to actualy make video although i cant see it on my phone lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
Excellent Job! Well done....and thanks for all the effort :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i just seen the video i love it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts