Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,872 Posts
Nice! What have you done to it to achieve those numbers?

· Registered
2022 gt2
993 Posts
Been keeping my eye on this car for a year now.... it’s the real thing and quite impressive watching it evolve.

Reactions: samirsameen1

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The main modifications are ECU tune N75 Motorsports, TCU calibration Sxth element, xforce catted downpipe, Wagner tuning Intercooler, sxth charge pipe, Takeda closed intake, Snow performance wmi, ngk racing series plugs, White line springs, swaybar, endings, multiple bushings upper and lower engine...custom exhaust 2.5". Weight reduction, 235l40l18 Indy 500 tires on front. Probably forgt a few. 98 octane racefuel.

· Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,872 Posts
That's quite impressive. What would the car run on 93octane and no WMI? (i'm thinking about day-to-day real world ability)
You could feasibly run WMI day to day. It’s essentially just windshield washer fluid. Could even plumb the system into the wiper reservoir so it’ll tell you when to fill it up.
I do wonder what this car is like on 93 on the street though

Reactions: samirsameen1

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You could feasibly run WMI day to day. It’s essentially just windshield washer fluid. Could even plumb the system into the wiper reservoir so it’ll tell you when to fill it up.
I do wonder what this car is like on 93 on the street though
Well most wmi setups are daily use, as mine is. It only is set to activate under a set load/boost, which I can go days without hitting 5 psi!. As for 93E10 which is all pump gas 93, I can make 12° of timing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts