Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Ngl pretty funny brother lmao
How about posting the manufacturer of the parts you installed, how many inches you can lower it, and problems (if any) that you encountered while installing them?

Did you install a compressor and can you raise it and lower it anytime?

Coulda been avoided by just saying his bags were cool or some, instead of being a know it all and end up being wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed...but sometimes we all make mistakes...

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT on air
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
happily. I got sponsored by Yellowspeed Racing to test fit the bags and they’re installed with Airlift Performance 3P pressure system. Aired out drop right now is about 5 inches in the rear 4.5 in the front where it lays level. The front I can drop more but I have to space the wheel away from the bag or get new wheels. Shits expensive lol. Slowly but surely. Had the bags sitting in my living room for a month before I was able to buy the airlift. Trunk setup is temporary until my subs come in then I’ll have a full custom setup that looks good. Then I’ll move onto wheels

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT on air
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
How about posting the manufacturer of the parts you installed, how many inches you can lower it, and problems (if any) that you encountered while installing them?

Agreed...but sometimes we all make mistakes...
Oh and yes my ride height, the fender sits just barely above the rear tire and a little more than half an inch in the front above the tire to make sure turning radius is chillin on bumps and such

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT on air
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I wish you had started your post with this information instead of the way you did!
Many different ways this entire thread could’ve gone lmaooo. I dont hold grudges but he don’t need to chime in any more imo. Whatchu got done to yours bro

·
Registered
3,094 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT on air
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
With the Takeda intake, SXTH IC kit, and the Evilla cat-back exhaust I feel the car is a LOT quicker then it was stock. Nothing on paper to prove it yet - I haven't been on a dragstrip in more then 20 years!

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT on air
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
With the Takeda intake, SXTH IC kit, and the Evilla cat-back exhaust I feel the car is a LOT quicker then it was stock. Nothing on paper to prove it yet - I haven't been on a dragstrip in more then 20 years!
Oh I get that lmao me neither😂
Any tuning done or just the bolt ons?

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT on air
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Shoutout to Boostedk3 for suggesting Yellow speed racing air suspension to me! My car drives beautifully and is such a eye catcher at shows!! I don’t know if I’m the first 2021 Kia Forte GT in the USA to be bagged lmk! BUT i do know for a fact im the first one bagged on the east coast.
I’m literally in Missouri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shoutout to Boostedk3 for suggesting Yellow speed racing air suspension to me! My car drives beautifully and is such a eye catcher at shows!! I don’t know if I’m the first 2021 Kia Forte GT in the USA to be bagged lmk! BUT i do know for a fact im the first one bagged on the east coast.
Wait, you do realize that you responded to Bryson, who’s been bagged for a minute now and this forum is about him bagging his GT. Why question if you’re the first or not bagged GT in the USA?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wait, you do realize that you responded to Bryson, who’s been bagged for a minute now and this forum is about him bagging his GT. Why question if you’re the first or not bagged GT in the USA?
No no I don’t know how this website works I was just trying to thank him for helping me and it blew Up wrong.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts