Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
Huh I just saw this kit on another thread.. well the front bumper of it atleast.
I kind of like that rear spoiler ;)

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
cool body kit. so, does that kit replace the entire rear diffuser? or just go over it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
so is it for sale in the us yet, and what is the pricing looking like

·
Registered
104 Posts
the diffuser is a step up from the nefd front and side skirt kit. looks good

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like the side skirts and the diffuser, I just wish the front bumper wasn't so "busy" looking. STILL, I feel like this kit is way ahead if the NEFD one. IMHO.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can pm me for price. Im posting just for ppl to see what some kits out there look like. And no not sold in us either.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I started a thread about AutoCity Imports who is trying to get this body kit for us. They are a local company out of detroit. I no aidengrand said to pm him for the price but it might be worth waiting because Auto City Imports should be releasing there koup line in the next 1-2 weeks

·
Registered
248 Posts
@ D1FR3NT - any update on the autocity line for the koup? u heard anything from them?
nobody else has come across any other kits for the Koup besides the NEFD, carrons(superichmotors.com) and this one(alibaba)?

·
Registered
519 Posts
No they should be getting something up next week im going to call them on monday and try to find out more information.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts