Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & girls,

Just picked up a new 2.4L Koup SX 6-speed Pure White...looking so beautiful.
Thought I would introduce myself. My name, as you can see from my username (i know very creative :| ) Is Anthony ... I'm 21 years old, living in Brampton. I work downtown Toronto around union station, on the railway .. building and maintaining the track :)
Im very happy with my decision to buy the Forte, as i am sure all of you are as well, I just wanted to get to know some other drivers out there, that are in and around Brampton and the GTA.
So feel free to post a reply or drop me a private message ...

Thx :p

·
Registered
132 Posts
welcome man

Names Steve, 24, from Newmarket area also work in T.O. around Don mills and York Mills! Just bough my own Black Koup SX 2.4L and I absolutely love it!
Enjoy man, you're gunna love it!

Cheers!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey Anthony,
Congrats on your new ride and Welcome :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you very much ...
Im enjoying this car very much, gave her a wash on thursday cause of some pesky birds lol. I just love driving around in it because you dont see many on the road, and you catch alot of glances. Passed a titanium silver koup on the way home from work, and saw another one in Sandlewood plaza in brampton the other day... but other than that, i really havent seen many.
Now to start modding, Im trying to find a good place to get my windows tinted, and i think im going to order the red l.e.d scuff plates...

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the community Anthony!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ugh ... a week with the car and already a nice stone chip on the tip of my hood and a gouge out of the top portion of the grill ( im assuming from the same rock .. lol )
Gotta love toronto and the freaking dirty roads ... *sigh* ooo new cars ... guess i should pick up some touch-up paint ?

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Not another GTA member!!!! D113 will make an even bigger meet this summer!!!!
Congrat Anthony, enjoy your ride......... You have a rare car as there's no white KOUP SX in US.....apparently!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks buddy, ya im pretty sure i got my car the day of the meet .. and actually the pictures that you guys took of your cars down in the harbor/lakefront (right off of Queens Quay) is right across from my work.
No white koups in USA ehh, ive yet to run into another koup in my journeys so far, let alone a white one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts