Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
haha probably not what you thought it would be but took some pics with my koup and a friends Civic SI sedan. it was a fun night but here are some pics. i personally love the Koup more ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Dammit Aidensgrand. Every time I see your car I regret opting for the SX and wish I just got the EX koup in white. hatehatehatehate. car looks beautiful and sooo much better than the SI

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya thanks! but at the same time, i wish i had gotten an SX cuz of the fogs, sunroof, and sick ass wheels! i just havnt a clue as to what color id get....

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i have the factory fogs installed w/o the wiring harness. they dont make them separate. a buddy of mine and me are gunna get the necessary wiring and all that good stuff and wire it up sometime next weeks but as of now, they're just in for looks

·
Registered
486 Posts
after seeing your car next to the SI I can see why all the Honda guys are complaining about how our car stole design features from them. After all they both have a grill headlights and they both even come in white. It's a wonder you can tell them apart. Sarcasm over ;)

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
The Koup compared to the Civic Si would be like dating a cute girl (Civic Si) and then seeing her smoking hot sister (Forte Koup) and wondering how you can dump the cute girl for the smoking hot sister.

There are a lot of cute girls but not a lot of smoking hot girls.. LOL I'm done

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have the factory fogs installed w/o the wiring harness. they dont make them separate. a buddy of mine and me are gunna get the necessary wiring and all that good stuff and wire it up sometime next weeks but as of now, they're just in for looks
Hey Aidensgrand, I was thinking (because I'm going to be in the same boat as you... Koup EX with non-wired SX fogs), what about installing LED strips inside the fog lenses (maybe in a square around the outside or something) and wiring them to the parking lights. I know they'd be on all of the time, but at least they'd be getting used.

If you do get yours wired up (normally) can you post some pics? Maybe even some pics of the install? I pick up my White EX tomorrow and I really want to do something about fogs!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i actually thought of doing that but i really want to put a 3000K HID kit in the fogs. ive got a friend of mine thats making a write up of how to do it( not sure how far he is). he's a master tech at a kia dealer and he gave me a list of things to buy and ive bought them all. just waiting on the write up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
you know i could hook you up with some SX wheels... send me yours and $600 for the snow tires i just put on mine (hankook IPIKE's) and you could have SX wheels

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.