Kia Forte Forum banner

forte koup spoiler

15K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  fas93 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That's the one I had the dealer order for mine. My only concern is that it is very similar to the civic si and scion tc, though those appear to be identical to each other and are both 3 post and nonlighted. Though given the choices, I only liked this one and the nonlighted one they have.

#9 ·
You have to be careful with installation. I would get a dealer to do it for you if possible, that way they can match the paint to factory and do a good job. It would be to the point it looked like the car rolled off the factory production line with it installed.

I'm sure you could get it painted and installed for $200 bucks, you just would hate the paint because it wouldn't match and the install job would be terrible.

For any aftermarket part, especially body kits, I think its extremely necessary just to pay the extra money and get it done right - it causes much less headaches in the end of things.

#4 ·
I like this one overall..Why?
Look at the body line under the door the right side slopes upward and matches the front edge down curve of the spoiler the backside of the spoiler matches the body line thats under the fuel fill ,the flat edge bottom of the spoiler matches the upper body line that runs the length of the cars body the rear curve of the spoiler matches the rear of the Koup....Just my opinion only the other spoiler looks like a cheap boy racer knockoff. But then i'm over 55 and like smooth curves..

#7 ·
Sorry not my car haven't got mine yet on hold due to company filling bankrupcy..This is one we were talking about over at KIAworld.net ..I was just saying what i liked. The poster Greg is the one that found it. Sorry for any misdirection...

#21 ·
with carid.com, their customer service is #&$#@!(% ! i've been lied to (they said one thing, then later retracted it). i'm in process of returning a part. i'm right on their ass since they won't take responsibility for their customer service reps telling me things they shouldn't(about how they'll compensate me in my situation). STAY AWAY

#22 ·
Yeah, just get it from dallas automotive. :) They are muchhhh better. That's where carID gets their spoilers from anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.