Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How do I now that the engine is a 2.4 and no the 2.0??
Cause here in panama,panama (not florida) the dealership says that they bring only the EX and they show me the car and it has all the things that the SX has like the rims, fogs and all the plastics aren't flat black but they say that it has a 2.0 with 156hp and that is the only model they have and the only model they will bring

·
Registered
973 Posts
How do I now that the engine is a 2.4 and no the 2.0??
Cause here in panama,panama (not florida) the dealership says that they bring only the EX and they show me the car and it has all the things that the SX has like the rims, fogs and all the plastics aren't flat black but they say that it has a 2.0 with 156hp and that is the only model they have and the only model they will bring

probably is the 2.0, other countries got different packages, I think someone else on here got an "EX" in panama, with a 2.0 but all SX amenities

·
Registered
576 Posts
probably is the 2.0, other countries got different packages, I think someone else on here got an "EX" in panama, with a 2.0 but all SX amenities
Here in Australia the Koup is what you described in your post, no 2.4 litre option over here

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here in Peru its also the same. we get the EX with all the options available and they call it SX. i actually asked the dealer about it and he said "thats how it is here" not helpful at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.