Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, if you live in San Antonio, Texas or the surrounding cities and own a Forte, we all need to meet up sometime. Not entirely sure where or when but we need to lol. Leave some ideas

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm down. I'm in Austin. Let's get something going!
sweet so thats 3 people so far including me (Aidensgrand I know would want to for sure lol)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Here here!!!!! lol:p. Theres a couple of us in houston. Maybe we could find a big car show in either/surrounding cities. ROAD TRIP!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im down. Just lemme know a lil ahead of time so i can schedule off.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I'm a go if i'm back in the states. Deployment ends beginning of Feb and i should have my car back by the middle of feb, so if there's 1 after that count me in

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet, im gonna have to start lookin for shows halfway between SA and Houston now lol

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might be in San Antonio in dec
then we should do a little mini meetup of pretty much just SA people lol unless you houston guys/gals wanna drive 4 hours to just meet up hahahaha

·
Registered
174 Posts
then we should do a little mini meetup of pretty much just SA people lol unless you houston guys/gals wanna drive 4 hours to just meet up hahahaha
Im a car enthusiast, I am down for whatever. I have no problem drivin anywhere (as long a pay day was recent). If you guys wanna do ur own thing sooner, By all means do it up. We still need to all hook up thogh

·
Registered
57 Posts
Same dont mind drivin out there I have friends & family there so its always good to see them. As long as i can get off im down.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I recommend the San Antonio Raceway in Santa Clara (30 minutes east of San Antonio on US-10). Easy to get to, less distance for Houston/Austin people, and a stone's throw from my house for a BBQ and after party. (Or rather than a stones throw, my china cabinet shakes when the 8 second vehicles do their runs.)

My 30th birthday is Saturday, November 13, so either we have the car meet at my house the whole time because I have another party going on already, or we do the car meet not on that weekend. :)

I have also invited my Starion/Conquest club to my birthday bash, so a few more is no big deal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.