Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is happy to announce the Forte of the Year contest!

This month, instead of the usual contest, we will vote for the Forte of the Year.

This is the official entry and discussion thread for all Fortes. The contest is open until December 31 (so you will have a little time to get those Christmas presents on your car :D). There will be a separate winner for each body type. Once the contest closes, a voting thread will be created for each body type that will contain solely the contest entries.

All previous 2010 FOTM winners will automatically be entered. If you have updated photos that you want to post feel free to do that here. Any other members are also free to join (even if you have an ’11).

The polls will be open from January 1-5.

The winner will receive a free lifetime membership! :eek:

Now, let's take a moment to look back on this year's winners...

January – soar4fun

February – Koupkid209

March – crock89

April - calvin8617

May – jeff316

June, Sedan - jakeabbott

June, Koup - lagodcm

July, Sedan – KiaForteATX

July, Koup – coch

August, Sedan – thebeast67

August, Koup – me

September, Sedan – firefighter73

September, Koup – Aidensgrand

October, Sedan - BicBoiFoDo

October, Koup – Khonshu

November, Sedan – Randyqg

November, Koup – WandersX

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
My car is so sexy :( all the money and dedication to our cars i want to thank you guys for some great ideas in this forte experience. I have learned so much i went from stock to nitrous system from exhaust system to also cai and chanced it and modified my ecu. At the end the motor could not hold that much power. Blown motor leasson learned. New motor on its way to be installed and turbo here i come :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Not yet (january 1-5)

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As a side note, we are hoping for a few more "prizes". Nothing is confirmed yet but we will let you know if we can get you anything else.

Also, for myself being a past winner and a moderator...I will either not enter the contest or I will not have moderator privileges while the polls are posted.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
As a side note, we are hoping for a few more "prizes". Nothing is confirmed yet but we will let you know if we can get you anything else.

Also, for myself being a past winner and a moderator...I will either not enter the contest or I will not have moderator privileges while the polls are posted.
I appreciate the concern about a conflict of interest here, but I haven't heard of anyone who doesn't trust you. :cool: Cool deal about the extra vendor donations, a lot of us already have the lifetime membership.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I don't have a lifetime membership :/ if I were to upgrade now am I gunna have to pay the full amt or does the 15 I paid at first waived? Just curious :)

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You don't need a lifetime membership. A lifetime membership is the prize. If the winner is a premium member their membership will be upgraded. I don't think a refund of previously paid fees will be an option. If the winner is already a lifetime member we'll get you something else. More details to come....

·
Registered
769 Posts
I would enter mine but I need to wait till I 1) get my wheel inserts back and 2) do a couple more things

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Thank you for taking my idea into consideration and implementing it. I think this is a great way to see who comes out on top since some of the previous winners can not compete against each other from month to month due to the rules. Good touch with the life time membership!

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Prize Update #1

Our amazing Admin confirmed today that there will be Forte of the Year icons available for the winners to add to their avatar.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts