Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Well I got one of the first and second tickets probably... Cop said I was doin 43 in a 25 and I told him he was full of shit cause I had it in the 3rd gear at 1500 rpms, now for all my 6spd Koup people what speed does that put you at?... 30 mph not 43!!!!... I called him on it so he laid off about it but gave me a bs ticket for failure to obey a traffic sign and a tint ticket... 218.50 total down the drain.... oh well, point of the story: He had no frickin clue what the car was and after he gave me the tickets he asked " It looks too good to be a KIA, what model is it? "

·
Registered
533 Posts
Take him to court, but only if your tint is legal where you live and you really did not disobey the sign. He can't prove you disobeyed a sign. I've had a friend take a cop to court and he won, despite doing 140km/h in 50km/h zone (cop didn't clock him, so he gave him the same failure to obey ticket). I can't believe that my idiot friend got away with it.
LMAO!! I can't believe he did either.... I'm debating on fighting it but he was pretty cool about the tint and aid he won't bother me about it again just if I speed or anything he'll crack me... Tint is illegal so I can't complain and I am willing to pay that fine but I'm still heated on the speeding...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts