Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
its because there is a whole section dedicated to Koup and Sedan Pics. there's a section for pictures in both koup and sedan sections.

You even posted in it

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i was referring to this one post :)

there isnt a sticky for pictures. only the sub forum section that you have posted in just now.

and IMO, having a Giant Sticky thread for all koups and/or sedans takes away the enjoyment of wanting to post the pictures in the first place. if its a sticky, more than likely people will just pass by it and not even look at or comment on the pictures you posted if you're the 65th post in a sticky. i know i wont. if there's a new thread that somebody makes, like yourself, and there are pictures posted, i am more prone to open up the thread and look at it.

i was just stating that there is a section where members can post pictures of their car. :)

i like your color choice by the way

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i do understand what you're saying tho. a sticky that has 1 picture of each members car so that you can see them instead of going out of the way to look at a car. kind of like a koup/sedan gallery

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i can tell. its really shiny!

only tricky part of doing that is having ppl NOT comment in the thread. it would have to be a picture ONLY sticky.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts