Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, The names charlie, I live in AZ. I got my car a little over a week ago and am liking it a lot so far.
Its a 2010 Blue Koup SX 6-speed man. Love having all the features, All though its a lot different cuz i had a subaru Sti before this

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hello Charlie nice too see another from az on here!
Welcome too the kia nation ;)
Glad you like your koup.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
Did you know there is a massive recall on blue Koups? Yep, all owners of blue Koups have to trade their cars in for another color...I'm the only one allowed to have a blue Koup...LoL!!! Welcome aboard! Let your modding begin...:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know! I have been looking for them for the last month or two and i have seen 2, Thats all, so its kinda cool they are rare for now. That might change though. I all ready bought some new emblems for it, i got the ones that say Koup, and i bought the flip key which i think will be pretty cool/nice. For mods though right now im going to keep it pretty stock, Dont want to mess anything up warranty wise

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Yeah I hear the 2011 will not be blue.. so you have a bit of a rare color...
Lucky find

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow your like the 4th former Scooby owner on here in the last month including me! :)

I'm still a moderator over on NASIOC.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've owned 13 different Subie's; 'a 91 Legacy Turbo, a '93, 2-'95's & a '01 Impreza L's, a '99 Legacy L, I had 2 different '00 2.5RS's, a '03 Legacy SE, a '05 Legacy 2.5i Wagon, a '05 Legacy 2.5GT, a '07 Forester 2.5XT and now have a '11 Forester Touring along with the Forte.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts