Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
I saw these for the first time yesterday at Kia Canada and they are very niiiiiiiiice.
The compartment above the spare tire is a neat storage feature to have.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I want it!

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Thanks SOUL4U...

Noticed a little tweaking was done on the dash. Nice (particularly the new surround for the shifter), but not earth-shattering.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mods move this thread to the CANADA area... damn canuncks getting the shiz before the US... I guess that means central and south America will have them last? :p

·
Registered
144 Posts
My local Kia dealership has just received 2 five doors. Located in Orlando Fl. He said that every dealership should be getting at least one in the near future or have one. I took the EX on a test drive and the 6 speed is very nice. I feel its a very nice car. Ill post some pictures of the US sticker.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice schmitty! I need to take a quick ride down to my local dealer to see if the are some of the lucky ones (hell Korea is a lot closer to SoCal that FLA!) to have some to offer...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice schmitty! I need to take a quick ride down to my local dealer to see if the are some of the lucky ones (hell Korea is a lot closer to SoCal that FLA!) to have some to offer...
Yeah, they were really surprised they got them. I was the first person to test drive it because all the plastic was still on it and everything. They didn't know much about the car. They just knew about the option for the mirror, compass, and home link. They only knew that because it was on the sticker. The general manager said there was only one engine type and no floppy shift. So I definitely knew more than they did about the car. Both cars they had were automatic.

The only thing they knew which I didn't was invoice price. I didn't plan on buying yesterday so I didn't really care about the offer they gave me. After looking up the price of the 2010 koup, I can say it is about 300 more for it so invoice should be about the same difference, so I think invoice will be right around 17,000 with automatic.

They didn't get any brochures or anything with it either so I couldn't get all the details for it. I do know 2 of the colors and 2 interiors colors. They have bronze and spicy red exterior and a black and beige interior. The way I saw it configured was bronze with beige and spicy red with black. I liked the black interior more but the bronze exterior and I hope I could get it that way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts