Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are a lot of Forte5's in Arizona or if there are more. I've know of two in my area, a blue SX that i've seen once and mine. Chime in if you've got a 5!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yeah, it sure does get hot as **** in the car! the worst part is the steering wheel... but i work on a flightline with running jet engines so i'm kinda used to the heat. i would have considered other colors but that one was the only one in my area and it is all well worth it cause i think the hatch look sick in black. the tint.. i'm not too sure. the dealer put it on before sale. its part of a desert protection package the put on most cars here. i imagine its at the borderline of legal and illegal because i've gotten pulled over for it already.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
<------chime's

Everyone has at least one black one out here. That's because they sold all the light colors. In 15 months I never came across one white 5. That's how we ended up going to SoCal to get ours. I like black have owned two blacks, will never have another black, happy you bought the black.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
When the temps drop sometime after halloween we should get all the Arizona 5'ers together and meet up some bloody place. Hell not just the 5'ers ALL the second gen's and anyone else that wants to roll. In the mean time us second gen'ers should do a car of the month in one of the 2014 forums.....not the site's car of the month ....

·
Registered
2 Posts
2011 Kia Forte SX hatchback in Scottsdale. I will have more info in the next coming days. Car is automatic with aftermarket 18". In the process of getting a lowering kit.
Any advice ? Thank you. Best Regards, George

1 - 10 of 10 Posts