·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having fun with Pinnacle Studio...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Brought a tear to my eye... Nicely done. What song is that?

You will need to add my car to those pics I see after I get my mods installed in 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brought a tear to my eye... Nicely done. What song is that?

You will need to add my car to those pics I see after I get my mods installed in 2 weeks.
I'll have to check again when I get home for the exact name, it was used on the Kill Bill soundtrack and also in the scene in Transformers where Bumblebee changes to the new style Camero.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Very nice man, you should call up kia and sell it to them haha...and give everyone one here a cut lol just kidding, but that is pretty awesome

·
Registered
105 Posts
The link is working again. It didn't work for me earlier either, but it's fine now. Great work BigE!!! I could name a number of the users from the pics of their cars. Looks great!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
a little bias towards the KOUP? lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
omg weres my car :( no pics of my car disappointed! you should put everyones name next to there car on every slide just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ahh! that was so much fun watching. god i love this car. both the sedan and koup are super stylish and everyone here has done some amazing things with there ride. cheers to everybody!

·
Registered
38 Posts
should have added some of the peoples youtube videos, just download teh videos and convert them into wmp. form or something and edit with a few effects and stuff haha...

but pretty good video :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Excellent video! ....I was really surprised when my car showed up at 30 sec.
:D

Very nice Vid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey All, Anyone know where I can find the Forte emblem featured 15 seconds in to this video? I would love to replace my front and rear emblem with that one if possible.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Found it!
song name: Battle Without Honor or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotei
cool song.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Good production but it lacked one thing... MY CAR!!! No love... 3 other orange Koup's but not mine.... :(

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I'm sorry if I missed out anybody here but when I went through the Gallery to find pictures, I only took the higher quality ones.

It looks like a lot of the pictures were taken on cell phones or poor cameras and by the time you process them in Studio and then upload to Youtube they even look worse so I didn't use them.

If you want to see another movie like this in the future with your ride in it, you better post some good quality pictures to your album, preferably at least 150dpi and 640 x 480 pixels.:D

Oh... and another thing, if you are using a digital camera, turn off the date stamp. It spoils an otherwise great picture and you done need it, either just look in the properties of the file or show the details in the folder view and it will tell you the date it was taken.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I'm sorry if I missed out anybody here but when I went through the Gallery to find pictures, I only took the higher quality ones.

It looks like a lot of the pictures were taken on cell phones or poor cameras and by the time you process them in Studio and then upload to Youtube they even look worse so I didn't use them.

If you want to see another movie like this in the future with your ride in it, you better post some good quality pictures to your album, preferably at least 150dpi and 640 x 480 pixels.:D

Oh... and another thing, if you are using a digital camera, turn off the date stamp. It spoils an otherwise great picture and you done need it, either just look in the properties of the file or show the details in the folder view and it will tell you the date it was taken.
:( i can only give you the face lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts