Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Premier of Kia F-ed up all my paperwork, so i let them take the forte back, and got my corolla. I loved the car, but the dealership is shit. I have a lawyer looking into it, but as of now, they can have the car. Shame. I liked it. :(
Meanwhile, i guess its mopar or no car......
I'll still be here to help, and you never know, i might by one with the lawsuit $$$. lol. Anyway, my fave car i owned for 30 days. Maybe next year they will offer a turbo kit and save me some time..............

·
Registered
973 Posts
Premier of Kia F-ed up all my paperwork, so i let them take the forte back, and got my corolla. I loved the car, but the dealership is shit. I have a lawyer looking into it, but as of now, they can have the car. Shame. I liked it. :(
I'll still be here to help, and you never know, i might by one with the lawsuit $$$. lol. Anyway, my fave car i owned for 30 days. Maybe next year they will offer a turbo kit and save me some time..............
damn that sucks!
really glad I haven't had issues like that=/

·
Registered
644 Posts
My dealer f-ed up too, they took two months to file for registration / title so now that my forte is totaled i have nothing to give the insurance company to get my $ from them. But the dealer is giving me a loaner car til the title gets here, after some coercing..

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
oh Geez that sucks Dojaman& Thieftness!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts