Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that there are lot of threads like these on other car forums, so I figured it might be worth a shot to start one here.

Post pictures of your forte Koup AND Sedans (this is where the combined forum comes in handy :/) with another car (aka friends) :)

I took this shot yesterday.. It's a red Evo GSR... One of my ultimate dream cars (but in white). Funny story, he and I were both circling the lot looking for a suitable spot and kept running into each other. I parked, and then he parked, and we had this mutual agreement that we should just stay away from all the other cars :D

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
My cousin has a white evo dubbed Storm trooper as well. He's got it all decked out. Fast as hell. Its a wet dream to drive around in haha

·
Registered
114 Posts
my friends 2002 e46 m3 and my forte koup

just like your story

the e46 m3 happens to be my dream car! white with black BBS CSL, or LM's

:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
One of the Fiance's co workers vehicles. Dream car is the Viper Coup but a regular Viper is still sharp looking tho almost the size of a Miata :eek:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found another Evo X GSR today... but not just any evo. A BLUE evo! (Dream color for dream car!)

Introducing KiX's boyfriend :)

Pure love :) And the Corsa blue matches the blue on the evo identically!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
epic proportions

well its my turn for some pics with epic cars :p
yesterday at around 4 or 5 i went to the Palladium to purchase some movie tickets for that night. I park, get out of my car, and walk a ways up to the booth and buy the tickets. as im walking back, i notice these 2 guys circling my car. their wives were with them but they were talking off to the side. as im walking up i politely say, how can i help you guys? im still about 10 or 15 yards away and dont have my glasses on so cant really make out much but as i get closer, i start to recognize what cars are parked next to mine. to the left of me is a Bentley continental GT and a Aston Martin V8 Vantage. the guys were like is this your car? i said yes and we went through the routine, "what is it? Thats a kia!! did you get it custom made? its a production car?? how much was it? only 17K????"
lol i took some pics with my phone but these are the only "ok" ones that came out. the guys were super nice and their wives didnt really seem to care lol but all in all it was awesome!!! made my ride home amazing! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well its my turn for some pics with epic cars :p
yesterday at around 4 or 5 i went to the Palladium to purchase some movie tickets for that night. I park, get out of my car, and walk a ways up to the booth and buy the tickets. as im walking back, i notice these 2 guys circling my car. their wives were with them but they were talking off to the side. as im walking up i politely say, how can i help you guys? im still about 10 or 15 yards away and dont have my glasses on so cant really make out much but as i get closer, i start to recognize what cars are parked next to mine. to the left of me is a Bentley continental GT and a Aston Martin V8 Vantage. the guys were like is this your car? i said yes and we went through the routine, "what is it? Thats a kia!! did you get it custom made? its a production car?? how much was it? only 17K????"
lol i took some pics with my phone but these are the only "ok" ones that came out. the guys were super nice and their wives didnt really seem to care lol but all in all it was awesome!!! made my ride home amazing! lol
Epic <3

I think the reason why no one really parks next to me is because I park about in 50 miles away from all the other cars.

·
Registered
318 Posts
this is me and my brothers car. he drive an 07 vw rabbit 2.5 5cyl 5spd. and i got the 2.4 sx 6spd

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Its obviously an old picture but these are my babies. I hope they are friends and not like siblings that constantly pick on each other. I mean, I hate to say it but I have clearly picked my favorite. :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts