Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's a huge, and i mean huge! car meet in west covina tuesday nights. there's only one problem, no fortes!:mad: Dozens, probably even hundreds of cars show up, mostly hondas and acuras. There are still other good cars like evos and what not. anyways, back to my point. we should get a team of fortes and show up :)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
West Covina huh?... where exactly do they meet?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you're on the 10 you get the azusa exit going south. it's in the home depot parking lot.
i'll post pics of what it looks like when i get home later on tonight

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in socal, I don't go to 'racer' meets though, where everyone acts like they race, spin out tires, fuel the POPO, etc lol... Wouldn't mind going if it's not like that though.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in socal, I don't go to 'racer' meets though, where everyone acts like they race, spin out tires, fuel the POPO, etc lol... Wouldn't mind going if it's not like that though.
yeah it's one of those types haha. i like it though, a lot of good cars.

as far as that video from the meet goes, i haven't started. so far i just have a list of songs and i need to choose which one i will put in the video. i've been really busy but i'll probably get to it this weekend

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
as far as that video from the meet goes, i haven't started. so far i just have a list of songs and i need to choose which one i will put in the video. i've been really busy but i'll probably get to it this weekend
No rush haha just wondering...When do you think is a good time for us to take a forte crew down to Covina?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im not sure if it's every tuesday or every other tuesday but i'll ask

if it is every week, would you guys want to go to the one coming up?

·
Registered
356 Posts
If it's tuesday night I am down just send directions and be there for sure this time wanted to go to the one on Saturday but had to work late hit me up with the info down to roll with you guys not a lot of mods but still have an extra forte there would be cool

·
Registered
733 Posts
Lol we got to get ever koup we can there and show up ever civic there hahaha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts