Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many of you guys/gals play Forza 3 but I was on last night when i got home from work and they have a new car pack out called
"World Class Car Pack". This pack includes a certain car that everyone on here will love:D..............

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
OOOH NICE I have the second game I was thinking about buying the new one played the demo.. but now lol now I have a reason to buy it the Koup is in the game thats a good sign 4 us kia owners!!! How freaking cool is that!!!

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is bad*ss. I was playing and the cockpit view looks dead on. The rearview mirror even has the homelink buttons on it!!!!!!
I love this game even more now:)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Finally! A video game with our car in it!! I'm so flipping buying this game now.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh here we go.
Xbox>PS3
PS3>Xbox
It doesnt matter. The thread was started about the car on The game, not which system is better.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I knew this would eventually happen. I just didn't know which game would do it first. I'm buying it now just cause it has the Koup. :D

BTW, how much can you mod it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I knew this would eventually happen. I just didn't know which game would do it first. I'm buying it now just cause it has the Koup. :D

BTW, how much can you mod it?

On this game, you can mod any car from throwing a supercharger on it, to your fuel system and pistons. Turbo charging. Body Kits. Rims.

I Love this game

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
On this game, you can mod any car from throwing a supercharger on it, to your fuel system and pistons. Turbo charging. Body Kits. Rims.

I Love this game
FPS and racing are the only games I play. I love the Forza series but I haven't checked out the third one until right now. Just saw some videos and WOW! :eek: Some of the scenery is just gorgeous.

·
Registered
51 Posts
FPS and racing are the only games I play. I love the Forza series but I haven't checked out the third one until right now. Just saw some videos and WOW! :eek: Some of the scenery is just gorgeous.

Yeah man, this game is something else. When you drive in the drivers seat, everything looks so realistic. Graphics are insane if you have an HD TV. Im glad it came with my Xbox when i bought it!

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gamertag?
Mine is

xManipulate

You already know what im going to download when i get off work..

:rolleyes:
Mine is Bigstank4, I'm hoping to do some serious modding when I get home from work later tonight. i have a crapload of credits to burn!!!
The car pack itself is 400 microsoft points and that just unlocks it for the game. I'm pretty sure the car was 18,000 credits to but in game, but totally worth it.:D

·
Registered
644 Posts
I hope so. Because my wife would kill me if I got another game system. :D
It is, they already listed it in the list of confirmed cars for Gran Turismo :].

It doesnt matter. The thread was started about the car on The game, not which system is better.
Calm down, I should have quoted roknrolr but I didn't, my post was more specifically for her so that she wouldn't buy a 360 just to get a game with a forte in it. Plus it got the message out that the forte will be out in Gran Turismo as well.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah well are they going to release Gran Turismo this year??!?!? next year??
its been forever I'm sure its going to be worth the wait but man.. its taken them a Looonnnggg time lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
It is, they already listed it in the list of confirmed cars for Gran Turismo :].

Calm down, I should have quoted roknrolr but I didn't, my post was more specifically for her so that she wouldn't buy a 360 just to get a game with a forte in it. Plus it got the message out that the forte will be out in Gran Turismo as well.

Calm down? i am completely calm. i was just saying it doesnt matter what system is better. i was only saying, because your post is the "kind of post" that would start an ongoing debate between which system is better. it really depends on personal preferences anyway.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
644 Posts
yeah well are they going to release Gran Turismo this year??!?!? next year??
its been forever I'm sure its going to be worth the wait but man.. its taken them a Looonnnggg time lol
From what I have read, not sure if it's speculation or not, but the recent pushback is from sony asking them to add 3d support to the game. And the game is slated to come out by the end of the year.

Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 has a confirmed release date on Tuesday 02 November 2010.

I'm pretty sure it will be the last pushback because they have been releasing more and more trailers as of recently. :]

·
Registered
589 Posts
Not gonna lie, I went out and bought Forza 3 today...
lol.

Now just gotta wait to get home to try it out!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts