Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Jpskoup

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Zeezo

Votes: 36 73.5%

FOTM for April '11 – Koup Edition

15K views 71 replies 25 participants last post by  DevilsX 
#1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Koup Edition thread for the month of April.

The contest works like this:

Today - April 25 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From April 25 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of April!!

The prize:

The April Koup of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of May!

Let's see whatcha got!

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
My submission for April FOTM '11

I sure hope this comes through ok.. if not I will edit and repost.

edit: ok... I dont know if there are restrictions to the size of the images or not, but is someone could help me out it would be appreciated.

#6 ·
Thank you sooo much.. not too fluent when it comes to posting pictures on forums.
Whoa, those tires are thin. I imagine those are 19's? What kind of wheels?
They are Falken Aviators and they are 20's actually.

#8 ·
nope... they have just enough clearance inside and top. I cant lower it or anything though, but i think rolling on dubs is pretty sweet to begin with.

#10 ·
surprisingly smooth for the most part. luckily I live where most of the roads are freshly paved, but the occasional pothole or speed bump is definitely noticed.

#12 ·
it still handles like a champ, but i didnt really foresee myself hitting the track anytime soon. I like the style of it more than the "speed" aspect. I can always buy a different set of tires if I decide to go sport somewhere down the road.

#13 · (Edited)
StormTrooper

well may is my birthday so it'd be cool to be featured. since its been a lot longer than 3 months since ive won im going to submit an entry into the contest. let me know if the images dont work

If the NEFD sports grill comes in before picture submissions is closed, i'll post pictures with that on. same as the tire and wheel set up i bought but i dont see that coming in til afterwards

#16 ·
true.. but the weather has been so nasty here lately. I will see what I can do before the deadline.

#18 · (Edited)
First time entering as well.

I was going to wait till I get a few more things done but, I figured might as well try now. These were taken at various times/stages as I added more mods so you may see discrepancies. I apologize :)

K-badges front/rear | TK BlackLabel CAI | Carbon Fiber grilles/fog covers/fuel door | 6000K DiodeDynamics HID | 32% tint all around | Front Euro plate | Black Retroreflective rear reflectors

#27 · (Edited by Moderator)
Two months old, first time entering this contest

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Kia motors

#29 ·
why is my post only coming up as a thumbnail? and how do you vote?

#31 ·
Thanks man

#35 ·
I'll give it a try.. After 6 months of having this amazing car :D

#55 ·
#48 ·
While I went to check when my car was made: June, 2010, I noticed that it lists the vehicle weight. From another thread someone said Koups weight like 2800~lbs. Mine says 3814Lbs. Perhaps whatever Kia lists on their website is wrong? I'll drive mine up to kinetic next week and ask to use their scale to confirm. But yes, June 2010 EX, comes with hood insulator. Can anyone else provide manufactured date? (At the edge of the rear quarter panel when you open driver side door.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.